003 how i do it (part 2)
好的。
OK.
欢迎回来。
Welcome back.
我们继续吧。
Let's keep going.
那么接下来会发生什么。
So what comes next.
接下来我想我想使用我的系统控件。
Well next I think I want to work with my system controls.
所以我希望能够启动和停止我的系统,我将把它放在屏幕顶部,因为这看起来非常重要。
So I want to be able to start and stop my system and I'm going to put that over here kind of towards the top of my screen because that seems like pretty important stuff.
我确实认为我仍然想保持我的水箱水平,但我想我想让它更大一点。
And I do think I still want to keep my tank level but I think I want to make that a little bit larger.
因此,让我们制作一个大型戏剧性坦克,我不需要这个标签。
So let's make kind of a big dramatic tank and I don't need this label.
但我不会扔掉它,因为我可能会把它用在其他地方。
But I'm not going to throw it away because I'll probably use it for something else.
那么让我们继续把这辆坦克拉到这里吧。
So let's go ahead and pull this tank down here.
听起来很好。
That sounds good.
现在我必须为我的系统提供启动和停止按钮。
Now I've got to start and stop button for my system.
但我想我也想看看我是否在跑步,并且我想了解我的意思是什么模式。
But I think I'm also going to want to see if I'm running or not and I want to kind of have an idea of what mode I mean.
因此,我将拥有更多这些指标,因为我已经在使用它们了,我会来这里并将其放下。
So I'm going to have a couple more of these indicators since I'm already using them and I will come over here and drop that down.
我想我要把这个盘子做得大一点。
And I think I'm going to make this plate a little bit larger.
所以让我们回到这里来讨论杂项,在这里我的图例板将变大,我需要调整它的大小,就像我的其他按钮一样,有些将它放在下面并将其展开放在旁边,并确保它只是相同的高度和宽度以及一切。
So let's come back down here into miscellaneous and here my legend plate is going to be back to large and I need to size this just like the rest of my buttons some going to put it below and stretch it out put it beside and make sure that it's just the same height and width and everything.
这个将成为我的系统运行指示器,所以让我们回到这里找到我的标题或文本,我将其称为运行。
And this one's going to be my system run indicators So let's come back up here and find my caption or my text and I'll just call that sists run.
然后我想我还想知道我的反冲洗状态是什么,所以我将在这里复制并创建更多按钮。
And then I think I also want to know what my backwash status is so I'm going to copy and going to create a couple more buttons here.
现在我们就放两个进去吧。
Let's just put two in there for now.
因此,我已经运行了一个系统,并且还将运行反冲洗,然后我还想实际上我打赌我可能有足够的空间来写出反冲洗,这看起来会更好,不是吗。
So I've got a system run and I'm also going to have a backwash running and then I also want to have actually I bet I might have enough room to write out backwash that would look even better wouldn't it.
那么让我们尝试一下,看看是否一切都合适。
So let's try that and see if it all fits.
确实如此。
It does.
看起来不太好。
It doesn't look great.
虽然有点紧,但我想我可以忍受。
It's a little tight but I think I can live with that.
然后我还会设置一个待处理的反洗,以便我们知道是否会出现反洗,然后我威胁要使用这个标签。
And then I'll also set a backwash pending so that well know if one is coming up and then I have threatened to use this label.
因此,我将把它放在反洗运行下,并将其用作剩余的反洗时间。
So I'm going to put this right under backwash running and I'm going to use this as a backwash time remaining.
那么我该如何设置呢。
So how do I set that up.
好吧,我已经正确映射了这两个。
Well I've already got these two mapped correctly.
现在我必须设置这些东西以便我的系统运行。
Now I'm going to have to set this stuff up so my system running.
首先,我想要它是什么颜色。
First of all what color do I want that to be.
这将是杂项,不需要阅读。
That's going to miscellaneous and that doesn't need to be read.
我想如果我的反冲洗正在运行,我需要绿灯告诉我我的系统正在运行。
I think I want a green light to tell me my systems running if my backwash is running.
我想我会为此采取蓝光。
I think I'll take a blue light for that.
如果需要进行反冲洗,我认为黄光可能是完美的颜色。
And if a backwash is pending I think a yellow light would probably be a perfect color.
当我等待时,我有黄色,当我运行时,我有蓝色弹出,然后当我的系统实际运行时,我将从这次运行中更改它,我将把它全部拼写出来。
I've got yellow when I'm pending I've got a blue popping up when I'm running and then when my system's running actually I'm going to change that from this run and I'm going to spell it all out.
非常好。
Very good.
看起来不错。
That looks nice.
然后对于我的标签,让我们一直向下滚动,我在这里有几个属性。
And then for my label here let's just scroll all the way down and I've got a couple of properties here.
好吧,我不需要键盘属性,因为我不想设置任何内容。
Well I don't want a keypad property because I don't want to be able to set anything.
但我确实想显示我还剩多少时间的值。
But I do want to display a value of how much time I have left.
那么让我们进入反冲洗。
So let's go into backwash.
我相信一直到底部的某个地方就是我告诉我还剩下多少时间的地方。
And I believe all the way down towards the bottom of here somewhere is where I'm telling how much time I have left.
其实不,它就在这里。
Actually no it's right here.
所以七中的 7 表示还剩多少时间。
So in the seven 7 tells how much time is left.
因此,让我们继续将此地址更改为七冒号七。
So let's go ahead and change this address to in seven Colon's seven.
然后我还可以看到这个 PLCC 地址。
And then I also have this PLCC address visible.
我相信这是一个可见性。
And I believe that's a visibility bit.
因此,我将使用与反洗运行指标相同的出价作为可见性赌注。
So I'm going to use the same bid I use for my backwash running indicator as a visibility bet for that.
所以我认为这意味着当我洗背和跑步时这种情况就会消失。
So I think that means this will disappear when my back washes and running.
现在我们正在设置地址,让我们回顾一下并让我的系统运行起来。
So now that we're setting addresses Let's go back through and get my system running bit.
我想我可以把它删掉或回顾一下,那就是 B-3 3:8。
I think I can pinch that out or review and that was B-3 3:8.
因此,让我们继续将其重新调整为三跟三三斜线八。
So let's just go ahead and readdress that to be three call and three slash eight.
完美的。
Perfect.
现在我们想知道反冲洗是否正在运行。
Now we want to know if our backwash is running.
因此,让我们重新开始并找到我们的反冲洗运行位。
So let's jump back in and find our backwash running bit.
那是 B-3 六人座。
That's B-3 for six.
因此,让我们回到这里并将其设置为三四冒号六,然后我也将使用它作为我的标签上的可见性位。
So let's come back in here and set that to be three four colon six and then I'm going to use that as the visibility bit on my label as well.
所以 B-3 冒号四斜线六。
So B-3 colon four slash six.
Gotcha.
Gotcha.
然后再进行一次,看看我们的反冲洗是否正在进行中。
And then one more to see if our backwash is pending.
这是我们的反洗待决赌注是三四五。
And here's our backwash pending bet be three four five.
因此,我将继续将其设置为三四五。
So I'll go ahead and set that right here be three four five.
非常好。
Very good.
我们知道水箱液位已经设置好。
And we know there are tank level is already set up.
我们还想在这里看到什么。
And what else would we want to see on here.
嗯,我想我们可能想看看我们所有的设备。
Well I think we would probably want to see all of our devices.
因此,让我们为所有这些创建一些方法和一些指示,无论如何我们都需要它来启动和停止我们的系统。
So let's create some way and some indication for all of those and we're going to need that to start and stop our system anyway.
因此,我可能会在此处添加另一件事用于控制,我可能会添加一个按钮,该按钮允许我们将所有 H-2A 设备设置为自动状态,因为当您想要启动系统时,这非常方便。
So one more thing that I might put in here for controls I might put in that button that allows us to put all of our H-2A devices into automatic because that's really convenient when you want to start the system.
因此,让我们继续创建更多按钮和指示器来设置和显示我们的所有设备。
So let's go ahead and create some more buttons and some more indicators to set up and display all of our devices.
因此,对于那些我将使用一些更小、更简单的按钮,因为会有很多这样的东西。
So for those I'm going to use some smaller simpler buttons because there's going to be so many of these things.
所以我将拉出一个基本按钮,然后让我们继续格式化这个东西,使其更具吸引力。
So I'm just going to pull over a basic button and then let's go ahead and format this thing to make it a little bit more attractive.
因此,对于平面样式,我还将制作这些平面按钮,我想我会将它们保留为白色,但我会将它们的尺寸设置为与其他按钮相同。
So for flat style I'm also going to make these flat buttons and I think I will leave them as white but I'm going to size them the same as these other buttons.
完美的。
Perfect.
这将成为我的 HUO 方式的基础。
And this one is going to be the basis for my HUO ways.
因此,让我们检查一下我是否已将其暂时安装在正确的通信驱动程序上,现在我要更改我的文本。
So let's check I've got it momentary said I've got it on the right communications driver and now I'm just going to change my text.
因此,我不会说基本按钮三,而是将其说成手。
So instead of saying basic button three I'm going to make this one say hand.
然后让我们继续复制它并创建另外两个,我将把它们设置为彼此相邻。
Then let's go ahead and copy that and create two more of these and I'm going to set them up right next to each other.
这个会说“走开”,这个会说“奥托,好吧”。
And this one's going to say off and this one's going to say Otto All right.
所以我们有一个显示按钮。
So we have a show a buttons.
我们需要多少这样的东西?
And how many of these are we going to need.
我们有六个阀门和一个泵。
Well we've got six valves and we've got one pump.
所以我要复制所有这些,并打一到三为五,再打一为六。
So I'm going to copy all of those and hit one to three for five and one more make six.
然后我们可以继续将其放到顶部,让我们回到工具箱,我将按值拉出此消息显示,让我们继续将其放到这里。
And then we can just go ahead and drop this right onto the top and let's go back into the tool box and I'm going to pull out this message display by value and let's go ahead and drop that over here.
那么这个东西是如何工作的呢。
So how does this thing work.
这需要一些设置。
This takes a little bit of setup.
那么,让我们来到这里,首先我们有一个集合。
So let's come in here and we first of all have a collection.
那么让我们继续打开这个集合,我们需要添加一些成员。
So let's go ahead and open this collection and we need to add some members.
因此,我们将在此处根据值设置消息。
So here's where we're going to set up our messages based on a value.
现在,当我返回 PRC 程序时,我们的方式设置为副手,并且对应于 0 1 和 2 off 的音频为 0。
Now when I go back into the PRC program our ways are set up as off hand and audio corresponding to 0 1 and 2 off is 0.
所以这条消息将会被关闭。
So that message is going to be off.
然后我们要添加一个。
And then we're going to add one.
这将是一举一动。
And that's going to be hand for one.
然后我们再添加一个。
And then let's add one more.
这将是两个人的音频。
And that's going to be audio for two.
然后我们就有了背景颜色。
And then we've got background colors.
让我们继续更改这些背景颜色,以便更改音频的背景颜色。
And let's go ahead and change these background colors so background color for audio.
我们将继续将其设为一条漂亮的绿线。
We'll go ahead and make that a nice green line for hand.
让我们继续将其设为黄色,然后继续将其设为红色。
Let's go ahead and make that one yellow and for off we'll go ahead and make that red.
完美的。
Perfect.
所以现在我收到了一些不同的消息,并且我收到了一些将要显示的不同背景颜色,也就是说我可以显示白色,或者我可以将文本颜色更改为更深一些,所以我认为黑色可能只是在所有这些方面表现得更好一点。
So now I've got some different messages and I've got some different background colors that are going to show up and that being said I can display white or I can change that text color to something a little bit darker so I think black might just show up a little bit better on all of that.
好的让或控制变得更难被看到。
Good makes or control a little bit harder to see.
但我认为它确实让一些东西变得更有用。
But I think it does make something that's a little bit more useful.
然后我所要做的就是设置 PLCC 通信。
And then all I've got to do is set up my PLCC communications.
那么,让我们继续获取 PLCC 地址值,以及我们的第一个设备的地址值是什么。我们的第一个设备将是 SLV 设备。
So let's go ahead and take our PLCC address value and what is that for our first device Well our first device will be SLV one.
那将是 7 0 后的事情。
And that's going to be in 7 0.
因此,让我们继续将地址值设置为 7 0,然后我们需要显示我们正在控制的设备。
So let's go ahead and set the address value here in 7 0 and then we need to display what the devices are that we're controlling.
所以我将在这里引入另一个基本标签。
So I'm going to bring in another basic label right here.
我会把它放在这里。
And I will drop that in here.
现在,这说明了该文本的基本标签,我将继续更改该值并将其设为 SLV Dash 1。
And right now that says basic label for that text and I'm going to go ahead and change that value and make it SLV Dash 1.
如此简短、甜蜜、简单。
So short and sweet and simple.
我会继续把它放在那里。
And I'll go ahead and put that there.
复制它,我将创建更多。
Copy it and I will create a few more.
只需将它们放到各自的位置即可。
And just drop those into their respective locations.
我们的每台设备都需要一个。
We're going to need one for each of our devices.
然后,一旦这些事情完成,我就不需要将它们链接到任何东西,因为我只是用它们来显示静态不变的文本。
And then once these things are complete I won't really have to link them to anything because I'm just going to use them to display static unchanging text.
所以我们开始吧,我们已经和这里的每个人一样了。
So here we go we've got this as everyone down here.
让我们继续找到该值,然后将其更改为 p dash 1。
Let's go ahead and find the value and we're going to change that to p dash 1.
然后这个将是 Sivy 6,我们将设置 SLV 5 SUV 4,这是创建 HDMI 的乏味部分,需要在所有内容上设置标签和地址。
And then this one will be Sivy 6 and we'll set SLV 5 SUV 4 and this is kind of the tedious part of creating HDMI is going through and setting tags and addresses on everything.
这可能就是为什么在我眼中创造年龄可能是我在自动化领域最不喜欢做的事情。
That's probably why creating age in my eyes is maybe my least favorite thing to do in automation.
好的。
All right.
现在我已经知道了,我可以继续设置所有按钮的地址。
So I've got that now I can go ahead and set the addresses on all of my buttons.
让我们再次回到这里。
So once again let's jump back in here.
转到 H-2A,我将把这个窗口做得小一点,让我们看看是否可以对这个窗口做同样的事情,也许现在我实际上可以同时在屏幕上看到这两个窗口,而无需不断地来回。
Go to H-2A and I am just going to make this window a little bit smaller and let's see if I can do the same for this window and maybe now I can actually see both of these on the screen at the same time without having to constantly go back and forth.
所以让我们把它画下来一点。
So let's just draw this down a little bit.
好的,这就是最可行的。
OK that's all most workable.
我们需要 SCV 1 的手动按钮,即 B-3 0 9。
We need our hand button for SCV 1 and that's B-3 0 9.
所以我要到这里来。
So I'm going to come down here.
让我们继续扩展它。
Let's go ahead and expand this out.
向下滚动。
Scroll down.
瞬时设置值 1,剪辑地址为 B-3 调用和零斜线 9。
Momentary set the value 1 and the clip to address is B-3 call and zero slash 9.
只是为了让我不会忘记。
And just so I don't forget.
我要继续,我需要将所有这些值设置为 1,在进行复制和粘贴之前考虑做一些这些事情会非常好,因为这是一件非常好的事情在我粘贴所有这些之前已经设置为一。
I'm going to go ahead and I need to set all of those values to 1 and it would have been really nice to think about doing some of this stuff before I did the copy and paste because that's one thing that would have been really nice to already have set to one before I went and pasted all of these.
但你活着你就学习正确。
But you live you learn right.
所以让我们继续获取这些。
So let's go ahead and get those.
我只是快进,这样你就不必坐在这里看着我点击所有这些。
I'm just going to fast forward so that you don't have to sit here and watch me click all of these.
好的。
All right.
完毕。
Done.
现在我们需要继续设置所有这些地址。
Now we need to go ahead and set all of these addresses.
所以我的 SFE 单手按钮有 B-3 0 9。
So I've got B-3 0 9 for my SFE one hand button.
让我们继续说 B-3 0 8 作为我的关闭按钮。
Let's go ahead and said B-3 0 8 for my off button.
B 3 0 8。
B 3 0 8.
好的。
Good.
然后对于我的自动按钮,我们可以在右侧看到。
And then for my auto button we can see on the right.
那是 B-3 0 10。
That's B-3 0 10.
因此,让我们继续设置该点击地址 B-3 冒号的零斜杠 10。
So let's go ahead and set in that click address B-3 Colon's zero slash 10.
好的。
Good.
现在我要再次快进,因为我即将经历。
And now I'm going to fast forward once again because I'm about to go through.
为所有这些切换自动并设置它们。
Hand off auto for all of these and set them.
所以我所做的都是同样的事情。
So all I'm doing is the same thing.
我再给你看一张。
I'll show you one more.
我需要设置我的手地址。
I need to set my hand address.
所以它会在那里并返回点击,那就是 B-3 0 12,然后我的关闭按钮是 B-3 0 11。
So that's going to be there and come back into click and that's B-3 0 12 then my off push button that is B-3 0 11.
所以我下来点击 B-3 0 11。
So I come down here to click B-3 0 11.
最后但并非最不重要的是我的自动按钮。
And then last but not least my auto push button.
那是 B-3 0 13。
And that is B-3 0 13.
好的。
All right.
我们跑的时间有点长。
We're running a little bit long.
因此,让我们继续在这里休息一下,我们将在下一堂课中回到这里。
So let's go ahead and break here and we will jump back in and right here on the next lecture.
所以看那
So see that